SMALL AND INTIMATE WEDDINGS IN DOWNTOWN SAN FRANCISCO
Say "I do" under the glow of the flickering stars in a unique, intimate wedding venue. Gaze onto the sparkling city lights of downtown San Francisco as you begin your journey together into marriage. Share your big day with a few select friends and family in our stylish and sophisticated 400 square foot rooftop - the best small wedding location in San Francisco. Our San Francisco rooftop is truly one of the most unique wedding venues San Francisco has to offer. Plus, the rooftop is connected (and can be combined with) two additional reception spaces - Cottage Place and Samuel Suite, for a truly memorable wedding experience. Fusing sophistication and functionality, Hotel Adagio turns any intimate San Francisco wedding into a grand event.
DAZZLING SAN FRANCISCO ROOFTOP WEDDINGS
From classic cable cars rolling down its colorful streets, to the world-famous Bay and Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco is where love blooms and memories are made. Hotel Adagio embodies the historic and vibrant energy of San Francisco combining a sleek modern design with posh comfort, luxe amenities, and aces services, for a distinct outdoor wedding venue that will leave everyone breathless. Hotel Adagio is atop the list of unique wedding venues in San Francisco.
- 400 square foot outdoor terrace (perfect for up to 35 people or 85 when combined with Cottage Place)
- Over 5,500 square feet of additional indoor space with elegantly appointed reception rooms
- Outdoor rooftop can be combined with Floor 16, which includes two large suites, three guestrooms and two event rooms
- Panoramic views of the San Francisco skyline
- Special room rates for your guests featuring the largest rooms in downtown San Francisco
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff will guide you through every detail of your wedding
- Comprehensive on-site catering services
- Customized menus made with high-quality, organic ingredients
- High-speed Wi-Fi and audiovisual equipment available
- Marriott Rewards. Learn more.